12 September 2016

Beautiful communion dresses

First communion is such a special occasion. I am not a Christian, but I have quite a few Christian friends and I know how important they consider it to be. They celebrate it as a festive occasion with a gathering of the family and a party to celebrate the event.

During a first communion, girls wear white communion dresses which are very special. They also wear a veil attached to a headdress as well white gloves. Seeing little girls in such lovely dresses, I decided to search online and see whether I could get a nice white dress for Varaa. We might not celebrate communion, but I would love to dress up Varaa in communion dresses.

So searching for first communion dresses, I came across the website - Mariacommunion. They have the prettiest holy communion dresses for little girls. The collection is so fantastic, that I am quite tempted to order a lot of dresses for Varaa. Am just waiting for my little angel to grow up a bit and start walking on her own. Then I can just imagine how sweet she will look in these dresses :-)

I have shared a few of my favorites below, and believe me it was quite difficult to shortlist just a few! Aren't all of them just precious???!!!






http://www.mariacommunion.com/organza-ball-gown-cap-sleeves-bows-floor-length-communion-dress-p-50.html


19 comments:

  1. i love all the dresses; they are so cute..

    http://jehanmohammad.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love all the dresses; they are so cute..

    http://jehanmohammad.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love them all, but the second one is my fav.

    Aditi
    www.sosaree.in

    ReplyDelete
  4. 1st communion dresses are pretty... my faith doesn't practice communion either... we do a blessing when their babies ... the baptism when they are older... xox ♡

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Launna. So do I. My Faith is like your :) Nice to meet you. Have a good day. Debi ( www.deborabrazil.com.br)

      Delete
  5. I'm following your blog. Then tell me if you have seen .
    Follow me back, please.
    Love, Ana <3

    makeupanadias.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely post dear!Have a great week! xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like it a lot!

    STYLEFORMANKIND.COM
    Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
  8. The communion dresses are really beautiful!
    xx from Bavaria/Germany, Rena
    www.dressedwithsoul.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nice dresses!
    xx

    http://losaway.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is such a cute post. First communion is an important event in a the life of a Christian.
    Lovely dresses.
    xo
    Sauniya | Find Your Bliss

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love it <3
    So cute ^^

    Would you like to follow each other via GFC and Google+? will be pleasure. Let me know dear

    Have a nice day, Debi

    www.deborabrazil.com.br

    ReplyDelete
  12. I remember mine, due to I'm from Catholic Church :)
    These are pretty beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi dear! You have a fantastic blog, I really like it!!!
    Do you want to follow each other? Let me know
    HAPPY WEEKEND
    xoxo
    http://stylishpatterns.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  14. Christian Louboutin Pumps are so famous for the luxurious and distinctively styled designs, which enhances personal vogue taste and make it easy to match with varied dressing ways.
    Christian Louboutin 12cm pumps White Patent Leather Heart pointed
    Christian Louboutin Pumps 12CM Bronze Pointed
    Christian Louboutin Pumps 12CM Peach Pointed
    cheap christian louboutin pumps sale online and free shipping
    http://www.clsneakersmall.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi There,

    Absolutely gorg blog! <3
    Lets follow each other in GFC? Follow me and i'll follow you back!
    Love,
    https://errthangchic.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  16. All the dresses look so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Wow lovely dresses! I am crazy about white colour dresses. First communion is very important event in life of a Christian. Thank you so much for sharing these wonderful dresses.
    online shopping site in india

    ReplyDelete
  18. Nice post, things explained in details. Thank You.

    ReplyDelete