Yes!!!!! I got an award!!!!
I can't describe the feeling :) ... I am jumping up and down and going round and round!
And thats why it took me so long to post on it :D
On a serious note, I received this award more than a couple of weeks back, but am posting on it just now cause have been damn busy with work.
Before posting about it, I just googled it to see what this award exactly means. Liebster is a German word and it means "favorite" or "dearest". It has been around for quite a while, at least since 2010 and maybe even before that. It is like a chain mail that goes from blogger to blogger. What I like about this award is that it poses interesting questions to the bloggers and that it has been going around for so long!
I was nominated for this award by my dear friend, Aditi from Sosaree :) Thank you so much Aditi! The rules of the award are:
1. Answer the questions the tagger has asked you.
2. List the 10 bloggers (less than 300 followers) you nominate and link them in the post. Let them know.
3. Create 10 questions for the bloggers you have tagged.
So here goes. Following are my answers to Aditi's questions:
Q) What made you start a blog?
A) This blog is the place where I can express my thoughts and showcase my style. It has provided me a goal other than my work. It has also helped me meet new friends with similar thoughts.
Q) Which is your all time favorite blog? Name one only.
A) Aditi, such a difficult question! But since I have to give only one, it would be www.highheelconfidential.com. Love seeing the hits and misses of celebrities every day.
Q) One think you love and hate about blogging.
A) The thing I love - The excitement it provides
The thing I hate - that I don't have enough time to post as much as I really want to.
Q) A trend that you think will never die
A) Braids! They are so stylish!
Q) If you owned a country, behind which accessory would you name it?
A) Handbags, I would name the country behind my favorite handbag at that time :D
Q) Nail art: Nay or yay?
A) Yay! love it!
Q) Sabyasachi or Satya Paul
A) Sabyasachi - his clothes are beautiful and a salute to womanhood.
Q) Madhu Bala or Marilyn Monroe?
A) Madhu Bala - so serene and beautiful!
Q) Black or green?
A) Black definitely! suits everyone and slims you down!
Q) Brocade or Baroque?
A) Baroque - so intricate and lovely.
And my nominees are:
Roshni Write now
Cheese and Chic
Be beautiful with Punam
Little Miss Sinner
Perfect skin care for you
The Double "M" Life
My questions to my nominees are:
1. Which is the place you would most like to visit?
2. What do you love the most about yourself?
3. What is more formal? Trouser or skirt?
4. What is more stylish and why? Sequins or Metallic
5. What is more cute - bunnies or puppies?
6. What is your idea of the best date?
7. If you could go back in time, which period would you go back to?
8. Which is your favorite book?
9. Post your most favorite outfit.
10. When you close your eyes, what is the first thing/person you see?
Please link me back when you post. I would love to read your answers! :)