11 September 2014

Lolita dresses at Tidebuy

Having lived in Japan for sometime, I am familiar with the concept of Lolita. I also saw quite some examples of lolita dresses in Harajuku which is the center of Japanese youth fashion and culture. 

Lolita fashion emerged in Japan in the 1990s out of Japanese taste for cuteness - the Hello Kitty type cuteness. Lolitas are immediately recognizable by their frilly dresses, lots of lace and doll-like make-up. And Japanese girls do look really cute when dressed up as lolitas :-)

Having experienced this first hand, I was quite eager to explore the lolita dresses being offered by Tidebuy. They have an amazing collection which is quite true to the lolita concept and the range is quite extensive.

So if you are interested in lolita dresses, do explore the Tidebuy website and let me know your favorites! :-) My favorites are shown below.










13 comments:

  1. So cute dresses , my favorite is the black one !!

    esfashionup.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello from Spain: great proposals. I like your recommendations. Keep in touch

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dresses are super cute. Shall check out the website!

    ReplyDelete
  4. pretty nice, but I only loved the socks :)
    New Post on my blog <3
    ✿thefashionflite
    ✿twitter
    ✿Bloglovin
    ✿FaceBook

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello, I really like your post today, these precious

    Sibaritismosdeinma

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely Lolita dresses, so cute <3

    Visit my blog: www.sarahrizaga.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love all of these dresses! Im such a fan of the lolita style and I think these outfits look great :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yes they sure are! :)

    ReplyDelete